– The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced the commencement of its 2019 recruitment.
– Qualified prospects may now proceed to apply for NNPC Recruitment
– All you need to know about NNPC Application
– NNPC Recruitment Form 2019
It’s now officially announced through the twitter handle of the NNPC @NNPCgroup that the body has commenced the recruitment process to mobilized qualified and experienced graduates who wish to build their careers with the NNPC group.
Coming from their handle, it reads: “We are hiring, Are you passionate about building an exciting career in NNPC? Join us. “NNPC and its subsidiaries will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the NNPC recruitment process.
NNPC Recruitment Form 2019 and How to Apply
Before we proceed, kindly be aware of fraudsters who pose to be recruitment agents and may ask you for financial commitment before they apply you for NNPC. However, here is the official warning from NNPC.
NNPC and its subsidiaries will NEVER request payment for applications and/or job placements. All interested applicants will be required to undergo the NNPC recruitment process.
They are currently seeking for dynamic young talents and result-oriented experienced professionals who will make valuable contributions to the achievement of NNPC’s business goals. Are you qualified? Are you a trained graduate? Are you an experienced prospect? Proceed further with the steps below to apply.
Step 1: Visit their official website by following this link if you are a Graduate Trainee
Step 2: Apply here if you are an Experienced Applicant
What you need to know before applying for NNPC Recruitment in 2019.
While the room is open for every qualified candidate, NNPC is generally categorised into two different groups left for applicants to decides which to apply.
Graduate Trainee portal is only opened to young men and women with little or no work experience. They undergo a structured Young Professionals Development (YPD) Programme that provides foundational development for building successful careers in NNPC. This is typically done to educate and get you ready for a long term career with the group.
Experienced Hires Portal is for versatile and self-motivated experienced professionals who are willing and ready to contribute to the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic goals. Likely said that these experienced professionals are being recruited into the Senior Officer/Supervisory or Managerial Cadres who will further control and supervise the Graduate Trainees.
Requirements for NNPC Application 2019
As a National organization in a standard nature, the application is subject to certain requirements and NNPC encouraged all applicants to pay attention to the instruction before applying for the program. Below is the requirements base on your category. Read it carefully.
For Graduate Trainee – NNPC welcomes applicants who hold any of the following qualifications in the disciplines listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
Other information you might want to know about this requirement is:
To Apply for Graduates Trainee,[ https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/job_desc.php?code=GT01 ] copy and paste on another tab.
For Experienced Hires – Most importantly,
- Applicants must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be more than 34 and 37 years of age respectively as at 31st December 2018.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 6 and 9 years’ relevant experience respectively.
- Applicants should possess strategy, people management, information technology, regulatory/compliance management skills.
To see full requirements for Experienced Hires position go here [ https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/experience_hire.php ]